Difference between revisions of "ChartView.History"
From Jeremie Leroy - XOJO Controls Wiki
m (1 revision imported)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 18:28, 2 December 2016
Version 1.4.2 - Released 2014-08-22
- Registration for Web Applications
- Rendering on Windows Target
Version 1.4.1 - Released 2014-08-06
- WebChartView is now a WebControlWrapper
Version 1.4 - Released 2014-07-25
- Updated for Web Applications
Version 1.3 - Released 2014-04-25
- Chart Type: Scatter
- Chart View is now Retina compatible.
- Animation is optimized and works on MacOS
- Drawing optimizations
- Smoother drawing on Windows
- Display a Linear regression line on Scatter charts (TrendLine)
- Display a Moving Average line
- ToCSV with empty data
- LoadFromListbox when no data was previously loaded
Version 1.2 - Released 2013-11-27
- Chart Types: ComboChart, PieChart, DoughnutChart, RadarChart
- Improved HelpTags and LineSmooth performance
- AnimationFinished event
- Empty value is not treated as 0 but as missing value.
- Logarithmic (base 10) scale on Vertical Axis
- ChartSerie function Average, to calculate the average value of the Serie.
- ExportGraph function, exports the Chart in the passed picture. This can be used for Sparklines
- StartAnimation now takes a AnimationType property. Check the ChartAnimate constants.
- BackgroundAlternate constant
- ChartSerie TotalValue property, the sum of all values.
- TypeColumnStacked with negative values and transparency.
- Improved speed of drawing Area charts up to 60%
Version 1.0 - Released 2013-05-06
First public release of the ChartView
- Chart Types:
- Column, ColumnStacked, ColumnStacked100
- Line, LineStacked, LineSmooth
- Area, AreaStacked, AreaStepped
- Chart Types: