From Jeremie Leroy - XOJO Controls Wiki
- 1 Version 1.7.0 - Released 2014-11-24
- 2 Version 1.6.2 - 2014-09-01
- 3 Version 1.6.1 - 2014-06-08
- 4 Version 1.6.0 - Released 2014-03-21
- 5 Version 1.5.0 - Released 2014-11-10
- 6 Version 1.4.1 - Released 2013-06-01
- 7 Version 1.4.0 - Released 2013-05-30
- 8 Version 1.3.1 - Released 2012-11-24
- 9 Version 1.2.2 - Released 2012-09-06
- 10 Version 1.2.1 - Released 2012-08-29
- 11 Version 1.2 - Released 2012-08-21
- 12 Version 1.1 - Released 2012-05-02
- 13 Version 1.0.3 - Released 2012-04-11
- 14 Version 1.0.2 - Released 2012-04-03
- 15 Version 1.0.1 - Released 2012-04-02
- 16 Version 1.0.0 - Released 2012-03-30
Version 1.7.0 - Released 2014-11-24
- Compatible with WebApps
- MonthView: Clicking on the +#, displays a popup with all events of the Day
- Compatible with Xojo 2014r3
- Better Retina graphics on MacOS compatible devices
- Event Title is now displayed on events lasting more than a week
- Repeat Relative monthly is now calculated, exported and imported correctly
- Crash when dragging an event ouf the CalendarView
- All events now display correctly when dragging an event in MonthView
Version 1.6.2 - 2014-09-01
- DrawEventWeek could crash with negative event width.
- DatePicker reacting to MouseDown instead of MouseUp
Version 1.6.1 - 2014-06-08
- Improved performance for large amount of CalendarEvents.
- RemoveEventByID function.
- Day name display in Month view was shifted by one day.
Version 1.6.0 - Released 2014-03-21
- Compatible with Retina displays, the text now looks perfect
- Recurrent events
- Date Picker
- Improved CalendarEvent edit window
Version 1.5.0 - Released 2014-11-10
- Changed the DoubleClick event. Return True if you handled the double-click.
- Improved Reading of ICS (iCal) data
Version 1.4.1 - Released 2013-06-01
- DayGradient property
- When creating a new CalendarEvent, a "Cancel" button appears to cancel the creation of the CalendarEvent.
Version 1.4.0 - Released 2013-05-30
- Search function
- FocusOn function to go to the date of the passed Event.
- FilterEvents property. If True, the CalendarEventFilter is fired for each event before displaying it.
- CalendarEventFilter event. Return True if the event should be displayed.
- Events not displaying in Week view.
- Events appearing twice in Week view.
- Improved drawing performance.
- Pressing a key used to scroll down. Now only the down arrow scrolls down.
Version 1.3.1 - Released 2012-11-24
- PrintSimple and PrintAdvanced functions
- Freeze property to prevent any refresh
- YearMultipleEvents to display all event colors for each day
- WeekHeaderTextFormat doesn't display spaces in the day and MonthNames on Windows
- Drawing error in MonthView for Sunday
- Drawing error in MonthView for very long events
Version 1.2.2 - Released 2012-09-06
- ShowHelptag event. Enables using custom HelpTags or disabling the HelpTag by returning True
- CalendarEvent now has a Tag property
- HelpTag is now displayed in Week and Day view
- Various demo window fixes
Version 1.2.1 - Released 2012-08-29
- Double-click on day in Month view changes to week view
- Scrollwheel / Trackpad can be disabled horizontally
- TextFont property to change the font of all text in the CalendarView
- Several TextSize properties in the Style structure.
- Events not displaying in 1 day view
Version 1.2 - Released 2012-08-21
- Adapted display for Retina Macs (not tested on actual Retina Mac)
- Keyboard arrows to scroll
- ConstructContextualMenu event has a parameter for the clicked CalendarEvent
- Edit the CalendarEvent time directly from the EditEvent window
- Each CalendarEvent has an Editable property
- HelpTagFormat property
- DayEvent display height in Week view can be dragged (DayEventsHeight)
- StyleOutlook2013 constant
- Style updates
- Time format in week view can be edited
- Fixed RemoveEvent bug that deleted the first event with the same date and length
- Time bar not refreshing properly
- Simultaneous events do not overlap in Week view (limited to 10 simultaneous events)
Version 1.1 - Released 2012-05-02
- TypePicker constant
- SelStart, SelEnd to set the selected dates in the CalendarPicker
- DayStartHour, DayEndHour
- Style Property
- StyleOutlook2010 constant
- Several graphic enhancements
- Colors in StyleDark
- Day names on Mac OS
Version 1.0.3 - Released 2012-04-11
- StyleDefault, StyleICal, StyleGoogle, StyleDark class constants
- ImportFromDB function
- ExportToDB function
- RemoveEvent now has a RemoveFromDB property.
- CalendarView not updating after AddEvent
Version 1.0.2 - Released 2012-04-03
- DisableDrag is replaced with DragEvents and CreateWithDrag
- Day background color not filling the box in TypeMonth
- Time background color not displaying in TypeWeek
- Resizing event to make a 15 minute event in TypeWeek
- TypeYear not displaying non**day events
- OutOfBoundsException in DrawTime on Mac OS
- Drawing long event in TypeMonth that finishes on last day of week
Version 1.0.1 - Released 2012-04-02
- DisplayWeeknumber As Boolean
- Day name is displayed inside the month grid for iCal style.
- Drag events in Month and Week view to change start date/time
- Resize event in TypeWeek
- HeatMap in TypeYear
- SetLength Function in CalendarEvent
- VerticalGap and HorizontalGap properties for TypeYear
- New Event "DragEvent". Fires when a CalendarEvent is dragged or resized
- Selected background color in month view if MyStyle.MDayNumberAlign=1
- Day events in TypeWeek not aligned properly
Version 1.0.0 - Released 2012-03-30